For talented, dedicated, and serious vocal students ages 9 – 18, DAMPA Conservatory offers world-class training from some of the most renowned instructors in the area and a wide array of performance opportunities to prepare dancers for a possible professional career.
Students are selected by audition and application based on their professional potential, maturity level, and mental readiness to embark on the rigorous training required to turn passion into profession in the extremely competitive world of voice.
TRAINING PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS FOR VOICE
Voice students must train ( 8 ) hours per week.
- Sight Singing (2 hours per week)
- Group Piano (1 hour per week)
- Private Lessons (2 hours per week)
- Masters Classes (2 per year)
- Participation in DAMPA performances (3 per year)
Plus electives (can be a private lessons) totaling 2 hours per week. All students are strongly encouraged to audition and perform in DAMPA Musicals and stageworks.
Off campus P.E is available.
- Students will be excused for professional dance/theatre or mandatory school commitments (with prior Department Director approval).
- Students must not miss more than three (3) classes per semester.
- Students will receive an assessment at the end of each semester.