COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
FOR LIMITED CAPACITY ON-SITE PRIVATE LESSONS
We have taken this time to research and apply all necessary safety protocols to ensure the safest possible experience on-site at DAMPA! We will continue to offer all private lessons online as well, so coming back on-site is completely optional/voluntary for all families and teachers. Our list of on-site safety protocols will include:
1. When you arrive, please remain in your car and text 214-965-8324 that you have arrived.
2. A DAMPA staff member will come greet you and take your temperature using a contactless thermometer prior to coming inside.
3. If your temperature is 99.9 degrees Fahrenheit or below, you will be walked inside. All personnel entering the building must wear a double layered mask at all times. This includes teachers, staff, students, and parents.
4. To keep the headcount inside DAMPA as low as possible, we kindly request that only the students enter the building. If this is not possible, please speak with a staff member and we will be happy to accommodate your situation.
5. Sanitation stations are set up around the inside of DAMPA, and must be used before and after every lesson.
6. Voice lessons are not exempt from wearing face masks; masks must remain on throughout the entirety of all voice lessons.
7. Shared instruments (e.g. keyboards) will be cleaned with sanitizer between students.
8. If you are feeling sick, or have reason to believe you have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home.
9. Proper social distancing practices will be applied by all personnel inside the building at all times.
10. All classrooms will be cleaned overnight, between class days.